If you are looking at this article the chances are that you may have already tried to get HYIPs (High Yield Investing Programs usually pay you around 1%-6% daily of your own investment) and finally lost some funds. Everyone loses money when buying HYIP initially, but should it be that way? Can you earn money with HourPay?
I’ve been buying HYIPs for more than 24 months and at first, of course, I lost lots of money too, but I didn’t surrender and began to learn HYIPs, to discover the way they work. I had been learning to find the Real HYIP programs, to decide on the right ones, whose, which will pay me. In that time I absorbed all the details I could possibly find on HYIPs and also my investing experience and I was really a good student. In fact only several months later I found myself an authority in HYIP investing, now I could predict using a high standard of certainty which High Yield Investing Program may last enough permit me earn and that can not.
So, yes, I earn money by playing HYIPs! Needless to say, as nobody is perfect, I also lose sometimes, but my gains are bigger and even more often. I split my investments between few good programs, I don’t invest much in virtually any of them, however i invest mostly in additional reliable programs. I choose all programs I spend money on very wisely and perform my own, personal due diligence on each one of them.
Ways to earn with Instant payment? Here are few simple, yet most valuable, guidelines so that you can help build an income with HYIPs:
1. First You need to understand the potential risks. The initial gold rule of online investment is “don’t invest a lot more than you really can afford to get rid of”. Be prepared to get some things wrong and learn from them.
2. Don’t think HYIP investment will solve all you financial problems, pay your debts first. Don’t imagine HYIP investing as being a job, but simply a second income.
3. Study HYIPs. Join the 3 biggest HYIP forums: TalkGold.com, GoldenTalk.com and HYIPDiscussion.com. Forums usually are the most effective way to obtain reliable information from other investors, just like you. Pay more attention to posts manufactured by more capable members – they are aware what they are speaking about. Never spam forums – don’t post any referral links within your posts unless the forum rules allow that. You will only be banned for spamming.
Read HYIP articles and reviews, don’t trust much to HYIP monitoring and rating sites.
Be more conscious of HYIP articles, they are published by senior investors and reflect thwir experience.
4. Always perform your own personal homework before choosing a HYIP. This game is cruel and you also can’t trust anybody, but yourself. To discover information regarding HYIP program owners use whois.sc. Search in the search engines for ” scam” – try to find negative posts, beacause people usually post when they get scammed.
5. Try to invest more in actual HYIPs. While over 99% of most HYIPs are ponzi schemes (don’t get it wrong – you can make with ponzies too, nevertheless the risk is significantly higher), there are actually few real 29dexupky programs. Real HYIPs invest your hard earned money in FOREX, offshore trading or commodities and their daily or monthly interest is generally low, near 1% daily or less. Real HYIPs normally have unique site design, disclosed specifics of authors and good payout history. Current best HYIP is FeederFund, you won’t find any single post in a forum, claiming FeederFund is really a scam.
6. Use smart investing strategy. Best technique is to split your investments as far as possible. Invest your main profit hour fast pay with low interest and credibility.
7. The 2nd gold rule of HYIP investing is “If something generally seems to good to be real, it usually is”. Don’t trust to programs promising extremely high returns and referral commissions. Adhere to the most trustworthy programs and you may succeed!